Utilizing the same Boschung patented and proven components of large microFAST strip and disk-type anti-icing systems, the microFASTkit has been developed to reduce overall anti-icing system costs in applications allowing for self-installation. Delivered to the user fully assembled and tested, the microFASTkit is available in manual or fully automated versions.
For even easier installation at an affordable price, a microFASTkit includes pre-assembled and tested microFAST components. The kit contains essentially everything needed for an easy self-installation of the advanced microFAST anti-icing system.
Included in a microFASTkit…
- Pump-station cabinet
- Spray controllers
- Polyethlene socket-fused piping
- microFAST strip (up to 328’-2 lane coverage per strip)
- Nylon tubing for proven longevity
- Stainless steel spray heads
- Pre-pressure tested (no leaks)
- BORRMA-web Information and Alarming Software
- More strips available if needed
Automated version adds:
The real benefits of a microFASTkit are its low purchase price, simple and flexible self-installation, and proven Boschung performance.
microFASTkit is primarily used on…
- Tunnel Entrance/Exits
- Parking Lots/Garages
- Anywhere ice accumulates on pavement