Boschung’s patented Mini-Thawing System (MTS) allows prevention and removal of black ice in winter conditions while being ecologically and economically friendly. It is particularly suitable for small-surface applications and is a cost-effective alternative for parking lots, parking garages, tunnels or helicopter landing pads.
The Mini-Thawing System’s main characteristic is its easy assembly and minimum installation costs. The MTS strengths are low maintenance costs, easy operation, and long service life. Thanks to unobstructed access, the system is highly maintenance-friendly.
Benefits of Boschung's MTS include:
- Spray strips or spray heads can be easily installed
- Control unit, pump and storage tank take up very little space
- Ideal for retrofit applications
- Triggered manually by remote control or automatically via information from an RWIS station
The patented MTS Mini-Thawing System allows prevention and removal of black ice in winter conditions while taking ecological and economical requirements into account.
The main components of the MTS are:
- Control unit with manual spray capability (or by radio signal)
- Valve with spray head
- Can be automatically triggered via ice early warning station