The RWIS-App enables the fast mobile visualization of measured data from weather stations of roads on an interactive Google Map.
The RWIS App from Boschung enables the fast mobile visualization of measured data from road and runway weather stations, as well as operational data of service vehicles on an interactive Google Map. That gives the user the possibility to get an overview of weather conditions and operational status of the service vehicles (i.e. winter service operations) in a quick and easy way. A perfect tool for everyone.
RWIS App users have two access possibilities:
- Public Data: for public data access without password security, users have public access to shared data of the RWIS stations at roads and airports.
- Private Data: for data access of customer information (secured access), in that case all parameters of RWIS stations and data of road/airport service vehicles of the user are visualized.
To activate the visualization of the data of the measuring stations an In-App purchase is required.
- Simple, easy to navigate mobile application
- Locations of weather stations are displayed with markers on an interactive Google map
- A click on one of the markers shows the basic information of the station
- Another click opens the detail view showing all measured data and information of the station
- Visualization of last 2 hours as graph
- Visualization of vehicles in operation and type of operation on an interactive Google map
- A click on a vehicle shows the basic information of operation of a vehicle
- Another click opens the detail view showing all measured data and information of a vehicle
- Visualization of the whole tour, differentiated in colors according to type of operation, on the map
- History of operations shows a list of last operations of all vehicles and each tour can be visualized on the map
- To adapt the map section and limiting the display of the markers, the user make use of his actual position or alternatively of the zoom and slide function on the map
- Function with limitations by means of filters to select the desired weather station or vehicle
- Save and call up weather stations or vehicles as favorites
- Search function to select the desired weather station or vehicle
- Professional access by entering unique website, username, and password to login
- Additionally, the visualization of public data is possible and easily accessible with a slide of the cursor
- Locations of weather stations are displayed with markers on an interactive map
- Public view to display public data access
- Professional view to display private data access
- One click on one of the markers shows the basic information of the station
- Another click opens the detail view showing all the measured data and information for the station
- To adapt the map section and limit the display of the markers, the user can choose their actual position, or alternatively, use the zoom and slide function on the map
- Save and call up weather stations as favourites
- Search functions with filters to select the desired weather stations
- Return to the global view by shaking the smartphone or tablet
- For further information on RWIS-app, please visit our website or inquire by e-mail
The RIWS-App can be downloaded for iOS or Android devices.